Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My little world:)

Hi!
I am finally getting around to starting a blog! I have nothing important or profound to say, just a simple invitation for you to share in some of the joys and special moments that life brings our way. I love to create new memories. They are something that no one can take away from us (that is if we are so lucky to not become forgetful:) and they keep our heart full of hope that tomorrow we will again make new memories! I also love to cook, decorate, spend time with my baby girl, snuggle with my hubby and gardening. I am a RN who loves what I do...I am a pastor's wife...and I am the mommy to the most beautiful and happy baby girl I know:) So I welcome you to share in the little things that make up my little world...

1 comment:

  1. Love that you are blogging... so cute too! Look forward to "keeping up" with y'all :)

    ReplyDelete